Wood Element EMMT
Includes lifetime access to the online curriculum.
You will receive access to the course in your order confirmation email.
Elemental Manual Meridian Techniques (EMMTs)
THE WOOD ELEMENT
$700 $550 for early adopters that register before November of 2022
(base pricing will increase to $1000 for this foundation course after November 30th 2022)
Your Purchase Includes Lifetime access to the Online Curriculum:
- 16 CEUs/ PDAs issued by NCTBMB and NCCAOM, respectively, from developer Nicole Rachelle Keane, MS LMT BCTMB, an accredited CEU/PDA provider, with over 20 years of hands on practical experience, and over 25 years of deep study of Anatomy, Physiology, Physics, Systems Theory, and various paths of Asian philosophy and healing traditions.
- A 500+ page detailed manual of information and professional illustrations on the anatomy and physiology of the Wood Element.
- Learn at your own pace online, in your own time, through delivery of material that is broken up into easily digested and assimilated modules and video sequences of 5-20 minutes each. *Quizzes will be given at the end of each module, and are a requirement to take, if receiving credit for the course. If you are not taking the course for credit, you do not have to take the tests.*
- Detailed written descriptions and video demonstrations of the EMMTs of the Wood Element, including 35 techniques of the Head and Neck, 13 techniques of the Abdomen, and 5 techniques below the Pelvis.
- Licensed Netter Anatomy Illustrations from the Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition; well organized and accessible for easy study. No need to buy the Netter book, or flip through hundreds of pages to find the right plate!!
- 18 specific Acupoint combinations relative to harmonizing the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS), within the Wood Element.
- Detailed descriptions of the anatomy, physiology, and the energetic attributions of 70 global acupoints associated with harmonizing the ANS, and tonifying the resilience of the Wood Element.
- Discussion of the Polyvagal Theory relative to clinical practice within the Wood Element.
- Introduction to the Safe and Sound Listening Protocol (SSP).
- Information and suggestions on practice integration and medical billing.
- Material created with 162+ references including books, journal articles, peer reviewed medical studies, video links, website links, and inspirational and artistic quotes from the practitioners and observers on the leading edge of integrative study.